Competition Compass WEB YOUNG & AQUA

YOUNG & AQUA Compass Competition, a competition organized by Compass Youth and Aqua-themed IT's About Us: Water For The Future, kempetisi was followed by a high school / students aged 15-22 years. Komperisi include young Photo Competition, the Young Writers Competition, Competition Web Young, Young musikustik Competition, Competition Comics. With persistence and tenacity we can certainly to Winning this competition. Believe wrote on ourselves each. Cayo We All Come Improve Achievement. Cayo!. Hope I win Amin ((^_^)).

link: http://www.mudaers.com/images/stories/3012_kompasmudakompetisi_4x270fc-01.jpg

This is my article


WHETHER EITHER MYSELF

By: Azwin Fatanah


 
My name is Water. I am the source of life for my friend named plants and humans. I always help them in life and living. Me and my brother a lot, glad to help plants and humans. I am happy to help anyone who needs me. First I ketemuan same plant when I was in drag by the plant called the root, after that I used in the process of photosynthesis, in order to produce glucose (C 6H12O6) useful as food for my own best friend named plants and O2 as the burning of food for my friend called human. Although a little sore when I molecules in the broken sunlight.


My second friend is the man. They always use me as a beverage and cooking ingredient. In addition he also made me as a garbage dump. I am very angry if they threw it at me trash, especially trash that contains lots of bacteria. I'm actually not angry but I usually into something deadly to them. Since I brought the bad bacteria that can be damaging to their bodies. They always blame someone else when they are made. By their behavior they are such a nuisance the doctors who treated him as the main cause of the emergence of new diseases as they are.


If I'm good I mean clean. I will do good things on their bodies, as aid in digestion, helps blood circulation, treat kidney stones gradually, protective of human organs from impact, regulate body temperature, distances people from the problem of dehydration, a headache and much more. When I mean evil I containing hazardous substances or contain bacteria harmful to humans, can cause kidney stones sya, causing gastrointestinal infections, causing cancer, blood disorders, urinary tract damage, and many more. If human kind to me then I will be good against them, if they mean to me then I'll mean to them.


Sometimes they do evil with means other than throw away any trash. That is my menngunakan arbitrarily. They think I'm good populations are always available to them. My good population will be reduced gradually and the population increased because of my bad throwing my trash is hazardous waste, and do not make good use of my good populsi good. Lack of population well I can lead to new disease because most of them ate, and drank my evil population. They are not only torturing themselves brand also tortured plants, animals, and ecosystems of the earth.


Okosistem earth can be damaged by humans. The advent of floods, caused by littering the resulting blockage of waterways such as ditches. Flood, I definitely dirty. if I were certainly a lot of dirty disease, besides I'm dirty I also usually deposited in garbage cans or containers. When I was accommodated in the container I will be breeding grounds for mosquitoes. If mosquitoes are born in my place, then the mosquito-born disease that can cause dengue fever, and elephantiasis.


You must change your attitude it. if not, you will get worse. Did not you get it?, of course not. Change your attitude is to be a clean, efficient, and do not contaminate myself with your rubbish. You can memulainnya from now; throwing trash in its place, clean up the environment, invites people to clean environments, utilizing water as possible sepeerti small example I clean the water of rice grain is not directly in the exhaust should be used for watering plants, positive thinking, thinking about how to make my become clean again so that I could be more beneficial to life on earth, keeping the water source to keep them clean, doing my research on the net, and most importantly change the mindset to be better than ever.
Thanks For read My Article
Share:

19 komentar:

  1. bagus neh kak linknya jadi tambah pengetahuan saia...

    thanks by : candra_hacker@live.com

    BalasHapus
  2. nice riview nih..kalo di suruh kasih nilai,saya kasih 9,5....hhe mantap deh pokoknya

    BalasHapus
  3. good start ! keep modify this blog !!!hope you'll be the best !!!maju Azwin !!

    BalasHapus
  4. artikel yang menarik, memang sejak sekarang kita harus membiasakan diri untuk menghemat pemakaian air.

    BalasHapus
  5. hmmm... udah bagus om blog'a... hmmm cuman saran aja : blog'a terlalu berat(header flash) dan ada yg aneh sedikit di tombol T&T disaat mouse mendekati agak sedikit ke kiri itu tombol T&T... dan background'a masih keliatan sambungan'a(patah).... jam di pojok kiri atas enggak usah om... dan air yang melayang di pojok kiri itu gak bisa di klik (gak keluar link)... dan juga text gak bisa di blok dan gak bisa klik kiri saya rasa itu gak perlu om... tapi itu cuman saran aja dari saya om... happy blogging @adityanimexku

    BalasHapus
  6. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  7. any thing you do, any thing you have done......

    we always be whit you, bro......

    BalasHapus
  8. very nice blog ...
    I was impressed with this ...
    It is also useful to add insight ..

    BalasHapus
  9. jadilah generasi seperti air positif yang baik bagi bangsa dan negara , dan kau adalah sang juara :)


    Nur Hidayat

    BalasHapus
  10. knapa banyak skli yg post ky gni?

    BalasHapus
  11. fadli hacker : thanks
    syarif: woke
    sensilove1st : Thanks
    dayat : somoga saja amin .
    angel : buat lomba aqua kompas muda

    BalasHapus
  12. nice blog, tambahin lg artikelnya n semoga bisa terus update ya :)

    BalasHapus
  13. akal sehat darimana itu pemikiran yang luas yang menulis itu sungguh hebat, saya tidak bisa berkata2 apa-apa

    BalasHapus
  14. Halo! Salam kenal yaaa. Nice one!
    Main juga ke web kami ya di:

    http://wahjoeni.co.cc/muda/kompetisi-web-kompas-muda-aqua.html


    Salam,
    Yuni & Nuri

    BalasHapus

Main Menu Bar

Total Tayangan Halaman

Categories

as (1) cheatns (19) cheatpb (50) java (1) komputer (4) lomba (1) PS1 (1)

728x90 AdSpace

Share Everything to Support Human Life's :)

Pengikut

Popular Posts

Tags

Recent Posts